Monday, August 16, 2010

The SHRM 2010 Conference feedback is in!

CSI's Shane Yount Delivered a MEGA session presentation on Legacy Leadership and recieves very high marks!

Mr. Yount gave a presentation on his latest book "Leaving Your Leadership Legacy: A Focus on Authenticity, Adaptability, and Sustainability." Shane's presentation discussed redefining personal leadership development and promised a coveted experience for any leader at any level desiring to leave a positive and lasting imprint upon their organizations, and more importantly their people. The session was titled "The Trilogies of Legacy Leadership: Moving from the 3Ps to the 3Cs."

In a letter, Shane received from Michelle Dolieslager, Program Manager - Conference Programming, she provided seven full pages of comments and quotes from the participants. With over 600 participant feedback forms collected, Shane scored very high marks on a scale of one to five, five being the highest.

On "Quality of information presented" Shane scored a 4.81, while the average speaker scored a 4.35. On "Applicability to my professional development" Shane scored a 4.63, while the average score for all SHRM speakers was a 4.30.

Some of the participant comments included the following:


"By far the best presentation and speaker I've seen."


"Made me realize how much I take on and that should be owned and executed by my staff."


"...gave us a practical approach for addressing the issues."


"Shane was totally awesome - presentation was completely relevant to today's management - totally hit home!"


"Humorous and Enjoyable! Thank you for communicating complex thoughts in simple terms"


"Wow! Truly transformational! I am most anxious to return to work with the new philosophy."


"Shane's energy and examples were great! I'm very excited to read his book."


"Great content, useful info, relevant to me."


"...useful, made me think, and validated my leadership/accountability approach."


"Compelling information delivered in a humorous presentation that definitely connected with me. Great!"


"Excellent! I will really use this to improve my business."


"..lots of useful information to take with me and put into action."


"Wow! Excellent session! Value added and can immediately begin to implement with my organization."


"Wish there was more time for this session."


"Please repeat this session next year!"


No comments:

Post a Comment